Lt.Col.C.S.Chahal is a Director in the Company since 1996. Born on July 2, 1933 in Lyalpur District in Pakistan, did his post graduation in History from Punjab University Chandigarh. After completion of his studies he joined as a Lecturer in Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College, Mahilpur Distt.Hoshiarpur.
Thereafter joined Indian Army as an officer in the year 1963. He served on various Command Posts in Army and had a distinguished service record. During his service in Army Lt.Col.C.S. Chahal did following courses with best grades and was always credited by the organisation for his strong leadership qualities, man management skills and overall disciplinal working.
- ASC Junior Officers Short Supply Course.
- Fire Fighting course.
Officer Long Pet Inspector course.
- Junior ASC Officer Course.
- ASC Senior Officers Course
He retired in the year 1985 after putting in 22 years for meritorious service.
Post retirement, he joined the “GOLDEN LION CANTEEN” a big Army Department Store chain and was appointed as a Senior Manager for over 3 years. Later also served in “PKF Finance Ltd.” as a Senior Manager looking after the administration section of the NBFC based in Jalandhar.
He is heartily associated with various social organisations and gives full cooperation in various Government formed Committees for the welfare of Citizen. Some of them are :
- President BJP Ex-Serviceman from 1998 till today.
- Block President Indian Ex-serviceman league till date
- Member of ZE Sainik Board Jalandhar
- Member of ECHS Advisory Committee Distt. Jalandhar
- President Retired ASC Officers Association since 1998.
He is a great motivator with story, believes and a guide to all in our company.