Four Wheeler Loan Policy
A Four wheeler loan enables you to buy a Car of your choice on low-interest rates with monthly EMIs without hurting your budget. EMIs Instalments are designed to repay the Four wheeler loan at affordable prices.
Four Wheeler Loan Interest Rates: –
Interest Rates – IRR – 23% onwards*
Maximum Repayment Tenure – Up to 03-36 Month
Age – 18 to 60 years
Residence Proof- -Applicant should be residing in same house for at least one year
Permanent Contact number- -Applicant should have permanent contact number
– Funding Criteria
- 90 % funding in case of Hot Selling products
- 65 to 89 % in case of Non Hot Selling Products
- Due dates has been provided of 10th & 20th of every months.
- Payment has directly transferred to dealer’s bank account even on same day as per request of dealer.
Why should you take a Four-wheeler loan?
A four-wheeler loan is the best option to own your dream bike without redeeming your savings. It is the best way to manage your finances when you do not have other means. You can get up to 90 % of your car on-road price as a loan without pledging anything as collateral. With affordable interest rates and longer loan tenure, you can plan your repayments based on your needs.
Furthermore, there is a minimum eligibility requirement to get a two-wheeler loan. You will have to convince your lender that you have a stable income and a good credit score to secure a loan. A higher credit score can also get you a lower interest rate.
Why should you choose AMRIT MALWA Finance Four wheeler loan?
Here are some of the top benefits of choosing AMRIT MALWA Finance four-wheeler loan:
– You can get up to 90 % of the car value as a loan, making it easier to own a car if you cannot afford to make the initial down payment.
– The four-wheeler loan interest rates start from as low as 23%*. You can choose an interest rate based on your needs. However, you must have a higher repayment capacity.
You can choose to repay your loan amount with interest within 3 to 36 months*.
– There is minimal documentation required. You will have to submit your KYC documents (Aadhar card is mandatory).
– The process of applying for a four-wheeler loan is easy and convenient.
Click on Apply Now
Fill the form with help from our representative
Enter 10-digit mobile number
Loan for both Salaried and Self-Employed Professionals
Maximum Loan Tenure
Get a loan repayment tenure of 3 to 36 months
Applicant should be residing in same house for at least one year
1650 and above creditscore compulsory for loan
"What is the maximum age limit for applying for a Four-Wheeler Loan?",
The applicant should not be older than 59 years at the end of the loan tenure
"How can I apply for a Amrit malwa Finance Four-Wheeler Loan?"
Applying for a Two-Wheeler Loan in four easy steps: Step 1: Visit our website and register yourself with your mobile number Step 2: Enter personal details and select your preferred two-wheeler Step 3: Receive voucher details and walk into the showroom Step 4: Meet our representative, submit KYC documents & complete the process
"What is the repayment tenure of the Amrit malwa Four-Wheeler Loan?"
Amrit Malwa Capital Limited offers flexible repayment tenure ranging from 3 to 36 months.
"I am self-employed. Can I get a Four-Wheeler Loan from Amrit Malwa Finance?"
Yes, you can. A self-employed individual should have an active business and a record of running the business for 3 years successfully